The web pages hosted under the domains www.inmourbanites.com & www.inmourbanites.es use their own and third-party cookies to facilitate interaction with their users and to be able to compile statistics on the visits they receive. In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our system by the second section of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you, in detail, of their use in the web pages in question.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser of each user, so that the server remembers that user later when he or she returns to the website. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, but it does allow you to identify yourself as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages…, and allows you to save your personal preferences as well as technical information, such as number of visits or specific pages you visit. If you refuse to install cookies, you may continue to use the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or you want to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browser to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in three different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility of better specifying which cookies have to be accepted and which do not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third-party cookies.
- Accept non-persistent cookies (those that are deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information on how to configure the most popular browsers in the following locations: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox y Safari.
Technical and customization cookies: those that allow us to control aspects related to the user’s session so that we can improve the browsing experience within the website. For example:
- They allow us to recognize the user’s language.
- They prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- They help us provide the correct reproduction of multimedia content.
- They improve the performance, allowing the website to distribute its traffic among several servers.
- They enable the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- They identify the type of browser with which the web page is accessed.
- They recognize the selected content design.
Advertising and behavioural cookies: those that allow us to effectively manage our website’s advertising spaces, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use made of the website. Thanks to this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Third-party cookies: third party cookies are those that allow you to manage and improve the services offered.